100% working Cydia iOS 11 Installer
Plug in your phone, drag the IPA file into Cydia impactor you just downloaded from electrajailbreak.io website, enter your apple info and let it install. Then you open your phone find the new Electra app, open it and hit jailbreak and the rest will be done for you. Happy jailbreaking
Perfect iOS 11 Jailbreak method
Electra Jailbreak toolkit is a semi-untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 by coolstar, a well-known hacker and developer. coolstar has released the jailbreak primarily for developers so that they could test their jailbreak apps and themes.
Best Working Cydia Download option
Only working Cydia Download for iOS 11.0-11.1.2 option as of 2018
Ease of use
Electra is Now Available for Everyone, Not Just Developers – Jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 Today!
Backed by the Electra Jailbreak team — you'll love the personable and timely support
OpenSSH is running on port 22,
Electra repo added by default,
Substitute, Tweak Loader and Substrate Compatibility Layer available from Electra repo
An APFS snapshot is created of / so you may revert it at a later date if needed.
RocketBootstrap 1.0.6 or higher is required for use on iOS 11
It is recommended to futurerestore if you have blobs before running Electra to ensure the best possible installation. Cydia is included
Many packages need to be updated for both Electra and iOS 11 (make sure they're updated before installing as they may not work yet)
Changelogs and Previous Versions
- Remove all XPC codes that could possibly have been problematic ever since beta 11 was released
- Replaced TCP, UD, and XPC with MIG (thanks, Meridian team'sPsychotea)
- We also recommended updating Tweak Injector to 1.0.4 from our repo to get safe mode in system daemons as well
- Reverted change to XPC in xpcproxy in beta 11
- Fix intermittent freezing issues that could affect certain devices on beta 10 -> 1.0.2
- Fixed false positives where Electra would think Topanga was installed when only liberiOS installed.
- Prevent loading packages from saurik's repo (since Cydia can't be patched to remove it)
- Fix APT 0.7 Strict (lib) on devices that may have already updated to the broken copy from saurik's repo
- Fix some false positives where Electra would think Topanga was installed when only liberiOS was
- Initial Release